Tuesdays from 9am – 10am. Sep 26 – Nov 7 (No class Oct 17)
This course is designed for those who are brand new to yoga or those who have done it before but it’s been a while and you’d like to come back to it. The course will focus on strength, stretch, balance, alongside breathing and mindfulness. It is for all levels and will have variations in the poses from gentle to more challenging. You will learn how to use props to make the pose just right for you.
Start here if you’ve never done yoga before, or are restarting yoga after a long break. No experience necessary. You’ll learn the fundamentals of yoga in an engaging way, get personalized attention from yoga teacher Monica Phillips and end the series with a strong, clear foundation about yoga.
Class is gentle to moderately paced. All of our classes are welcoming, fun and engaging. No prior experience necessary.
This is a 6 (six) week series running from Sept 26-Nov 7 (No Class on Oct 17).
Coming each week will allow you to build on what you learned the week before.
What to bring or know…
- Bring a non-skid yoga mat.
- Wear something that allows you to stretch and move freely.
- Avoid eating a heavy meal right before class.
- Class is bare feet.
- Arrive 5 or 10 minutes before each class to settle in.
- Yoga props will be provided in the studio. You are also welcome to bring your own blocks, straps, and bolsters.